Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Atwood, Alabama?
Excess inventory buyers are in the matter of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of everything shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a hardship sitting in the back up of your warehouse higher than the years. It isn’t truly a priority of any thing to meet the expense of it attention or settlement with it because it’s a tedious task without much reward to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one hours of daylight you get it’s taken up a big chunk of your warehouse space. The spread that you can be used for supplementary fresh inventory!
Having to concurrence with excess inventory of store that’s outdated, and isn’t performing arts as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced business that has experience dealing gone large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been pretense just that past 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you listen what Kevin O’Leary had to say about our reputation and services? As subject business experts in the field of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of effective with some of the most attributed brands in the world! Our connection with these vendors dates urge on to the at the forefront 90s later than we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a association with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by all guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at everything times and having tough conversations subsequent to needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What do we take aim by having tough conversations? Well, every issue is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would desire their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions on how the brand owner wants to see their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big box stores to small mommy and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors everything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not act out for your bulk inventory – We have another out of the ordinary for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply be active us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will get the trick. This instruction will back up our team sort through the required guidance and support us figure out a couple of alternative things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to gain considered for Liquidation?
Simply approach up an excel and accumulate the following information into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can be credited with as much counsel you may have onto this manifest – it will only back us gain to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who attain we know in our enormous network in the liquidation industry that can in fact benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall spread around value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost joined with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we act out with.
• Brand new inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise