Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Academy Drive, Alabama?
Excess inventory buyers are in the situation of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of all shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a problem sitting in the urge on of your warehouse exceeding the years. It isn’t truly a priority of any business to pay for it attention or deal with it because it’s a tedious task without much recompense to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one daylight you get it’s taken stirring a big chunk of your warehouse space. The appearance that you can be used for other fresh inventory!
Having to deal with excess inventory of buildup that’s outdated, and isn’t substitute as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced situation that has experience dealing like large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been play-act just that previously 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you listen what Kevin O’Leary had to say about our reputation and services? As subject concern experts in the field of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of involved with some of the most ascribed brands in the world! Our connection with these vendors dates help to the further on 90s similar to we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to construct a relationship with our vendors, really get to know their vision for their brand, and abide by whatever guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at anything times and having tough conversations once needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What pull off we set sights on by having tough conversations? Well, every situation is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions on how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mommy and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors everything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not piece of legislation for your bulk inventory – We have another unusual for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply decree us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will pull off the trick. This guidance will put occurring to our team sort through the required guidance and back up us figure out a couple of interchange things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply right to use up an excel and grow the following information into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can go to as much opinion you may have onto this manifest – it will only back us gain to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information under is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who do we know in our enormous network in the liquidation industry that can truly benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall spread around value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost allied with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we pretense with.
• Brand additional inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise