Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Copperville, Alaska?
Excess inventory buyers are in the situation of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of everything shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a trouble sitting in the back up of your warehouse beyond the years. It isn’t in fact a priority of any issue to present it attention or harmony with it because it’s a tedious task without much return to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one day you realize it’s taken up a big chunk of your warehouse space. The space that you can be used for supplementary fresh inventory!
Having to harmony with excess inventory of growth that’s outdated, and isn’t drama as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced event that has experience dealing later than large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been produce a result just that before 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to say about our reputation and services? As subject issue experts in the pitch of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of operational with some of the most credited brands in the world! Our attachment with these vendors dates back up to the forward 90s similar to we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a link with our vendors, really get to know their vision for their brand, and abide by anything guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at anything times and having tough conversations afterward needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What do we objective by having tough conversations? Well, every issue is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would desire their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions on how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big box stores to small mom and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors all look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not be active for your bulk inventory – We have another complementary for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply work us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A easy manifest in an excel format will complete the trick. This information will support our team sort through the required guidance and incite us figure out a couple of exchange things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to gain considered for Liquidation?
Simply entry up an excel and mount up the following instruction into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can be credited with as much opinion you may have onto this manifest – it will only back up us gain to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who complete we know in our huge network in the liquidation industry that can essentially benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall shout from the rooftops value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost joined with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we play with.
• Brand further inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise
Comments are closed