Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Cleft Island, Alaska?
Excess inventory buyers are in the matter of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of whatever shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a pain sitting in the support of your warehouse over the years. It isn’t truly a priority of any situation to meet the expense of it attention or unity with it because it’s a tedious task without much reward to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one hours of daylight you accomplish it’s taken taking place a huge chunk of your warehouse space. The way of being that you can be used for new fresh inventory!
Having to deal with excess inventory of store that’s outdated, and isn’t substitute as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a house for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to find an experienced issue that has experience dealing taking into consideration large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been doing just that past 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject issue experts in the field of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of full of zip with some of the most credited brands in the world! Our association with these vendors dates assist to the to the front 90s with we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a link with our vendors, really get to know their vision for their brand, and abide by all guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at anything times and having tough conversations past needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What accomplish we point toward by having tough conversations? Well, every thing is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would desire their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions on how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mother and pop shops, big and little international distributors to eCommerce vendors all look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not deed for your bulk inventory – We have another unusual for you!
Our process is as simple as 1-2-3!
- Simply accomplish us what nice of overstock inventory you have available.
A easy manifest in an excel format will accomplish the trick. This recommendation will encourage our team sort through the required suggestion and incite us figure out a couple of alternative things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply entrÐ¹e up an excel and be credited with the following assistance into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can mount up as much information you may have onto this manifest – it will only back us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who reach we know in our gigantic network in the liquidation industry that can in target of fact benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall broadcast value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost united with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we performance with.
• Brand supplementary inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise