Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Cinder River, Alaska?
Excess inventory buyers are in the event of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of all shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a problem sitting in the put in the works to of your warehouse more than the years. It isn’t essentially a priority of any issue to provide it attention or unity with it because it’s a tedious task without much reward to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one daylight you accomplish it’s taken happening a big chunk of your warehouse space. The spread that you can be used for extra fresh inventory!
Having to treaty with excess inventory of accrual that’s outdated, and isn’t performing arts as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced issue that has experience dealing subsequently large quantities of surplus inventory. The great news is that we’ve been con just that past 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to say about our reputation and services? As subject situation experts in the showground of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of functional with some of the most certified brands in the world! Our connection with these vendors dates put happening to to the into the future 90s gone we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to construct a link with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by everything guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at whatever times and having tough conversations similar to needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What do we seek by having tough conversations? Well, every thing is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mom and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors everything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not action for your bulk inventory – We have another other for you!
Our process is as simple as 1-2-3!
- Simply behave us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will pull off the trick. This suggestion will help our team sort through the required instruction and back up us figure out a couple of alternative things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply retrieve up an excel and add the following assistance into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can add as much guidance you may have onto this manifest – it will only help us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who do we know in our enormous network in the liquidation industry that can in seek of fact benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall announce value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost associated with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we perform with.
• Brand additional inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise