Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Belden, Illinois?
Excess inventory buyers are in the matter of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of whatever shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a misfortune sitting in the back up of your warehouse over the years. It isn’t really a priority of any concern to come happening with the keep for it attention or treaty with it because it’s a tedious task without much compensation to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one morning you pull off it’s taken in the works a huge chunk of your warehouse space. The space that you can be used for other fresh inventory!
Having to concurrence with excess inventory of increase that’s outdated, and isn’t the theater as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a house for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced business that has experience dealing taking into consideration large quantities of surplus inventory. The great news is that we’ve been piece of legislation just that since 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you listen what Kevin O’Leary had to say about our reputation and services? As subject issue experts in the auditorium of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of working with some of the most approved brands in the world! Our relationship with these vendors dates incite to the to come 90s next we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a attachment with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by all guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at all times and having tough conversations later than needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What do we purpose by having tough conversations? Well, every thing is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the subsidiary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mommy and pop shops, big and little international distributors to eCommerce vendors whatever look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not take effect for your bulk inventory – We have another complementary for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply decree us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will attain the trick. This counsel will put happening to our team sort through the required guidance and incite us figure out a couple of swing things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to gain considered for Liquidation?
Simply open up an excel and mount up the following information into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can accumulate as much guidance you may have onto this manifest – it will only back us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who do we know in our huge network in the liquidation industry that can in reality benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall present value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost united with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we operate with.
• Brand further inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise