Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Bass, Arkansas?
Excess inventory buyers are in the issue of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of everything shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a trouble sitting in the assist of your warehouse more than the years. It isn’t in fact a priority of any event to provide it attention or unity with it because it’s a tedious task without much recompense to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one hours of daylight you accomplish it’s taken stirring a huge chunk of your warehouse space. The circulate that you can be used for other fresh inventory!
Having to harmony with excess inventory of accretion that’s outdated, and isn’t the stage as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a house for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced business that has experience dealing later than large quantities of surplus inventory. The great news is that we’ve been piece of legislation just that back 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to say about our reputation and services? As subject matter experts in the pitch of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of operational with some of the most qualified brands in the world! Our connection with these vendors dates back to the before 90s in the impression of we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to construct a connection with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by all guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at all times and having tough conversations later needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What accomplish we target by having tough conversations? Well, every concern is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to see their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mother and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors anything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not achievement for your bulk inventory – We have another option for you!
Our process is as simple as 1-2-3!
- Simply put it on us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A easy manifest in an excel format will do the trick. This recommendation will back our team sort through the required counsel and back up us figure out a couple of every second things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to gain considered for Liquidation?
Simply read up an excel and increase the following instruction into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can build up as much information you may have onto this manifest – it will only back up us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information under is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who pull off we know in our Big network in the liquidation industry that can truly benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall market value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost associated with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we statute with.
• Brand additional inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise
Comments are closed