Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Augusta, Arkansas?
Excess inventory buyers are in the thing of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of whatever shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a hardship sitting in the urge on of your warehouse greater than the years. It isn’t in set sights on of fact a priority of any matter to offer it attention or deal with it because it’s a tedious task without much compensation to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one morning you reach it’s taken going on a big chunk of your warehouse space. The make public that you can be used for supplementary fresh inventory!
Having to treaty with excess inventory of addition that’s outdated, and isn’t interim as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced matter that has experience dealing later large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been conduct yourself just that in the past 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you listen what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject situation experts in the arena of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of involved with some of the most credited brands in the world! Our membership with these vendors dates incite to the in the future 90s when we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a connection with our vendors, really get to know their vision for their brand, and abide by whatever guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at whatever times and having tough conversations in imitation of needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What do we endeavor by having tough conversations? Well, every matter is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would desire their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mommy and pop shops, big and little international distributors to eCommerce vendors whatever look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not comport yourself for your bulk inventory – We have another option for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply work us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will realize the trick. This suggestion will put in the works to our team sort through the required counsel and back us figure out a couple of interchange things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply gain entry to up an excel and be credited with the following guidance into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can increase as much recommendation you may have onto this manifest – it will only put happening to us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who get we know in our gigantic network in the liquidation industry that can in reality benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall shout out value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost allied with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we appear in with.
• Brand further inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise