Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Ard, Arkansas?
Excess inventory buyers are in the event of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of everything shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a misery sitting in the incite of your warehouse higher than the years. It isn’t in fact a priority of any business to meet the expense of it attention or concurrence with it because it’s a tedious task without much recompense to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one morning you get it’s taken in the works a big chunk of your warehouse space. The atmosphere that you can be used for other fresh inventory!
Having to harmony with excess inventory of collection that’s outdated, and isn’t performing arts as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to find an experienced issue that has experience dealing gone large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been play just that since 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject matter experts in the sports ground of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of lively with some of the most attributed brands in the world! Our link with these vendors dates back up to the further on 90s similar to we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to construct a connection with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by whatever guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at all times and having tough conversations in the manner of needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What accomplish we target by having tough conversations? Well, every thing is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to see their product after it hitting the additional market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mother and pop shops, big and little international distributors to eCommerce vendors anything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not take effect for your bulk inventory – We have another other for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply affect us what nice of overstock inventory you have available.
A easy manifest in an excel format will realize the trick. This counsel will incite our team sort through the required instruction and incite us figure out a couple of alternative things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply retrieve up an excel and ensue the following guidance into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can grow as much assistance you may have onto this manifest – it will only put in the works to us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who do we know in our gigantic network in the liquidation industry that can in reality benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall spread around value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost associated with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we decree with.
• Brand new inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise