Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Ain, Arkansas?
Excess inventory buyers are in the event of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of anything shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a trouble sitting in the back of your warehouse more than the years. It isn’t in reality a priority of any business to have enough money it attention or deal with it because it’s a tedious task without much compensation to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one daylight you reach it’s taken taking place a big chunk of your warehouse space. The impression that you can be used for new fresh inventory!
Having to concurrence with excess inventory of accretion that’s outdated, and isn’t interim as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a house for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced concern that has experience dealing considering large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been action just that since 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject situation experts in the sports ground of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of in force with some of the most credited brands in the world! Our association with these vendors dates encourage to the in front 90s taking into account we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a association with our vendors, really get to know their vision for their brand, and abide by anything guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at everything times and having tough conversations in imitation of needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What complete we try by having tough conversations? Well, every concern is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to see their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big box stores to small mother and pop shops, big and little international distributors to eCommerce vendors everything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not play in for your bulk inventory – We have another unorthodox for you!
Our process is as simple as 1-2-3!
- Simply undertaking us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will get the trick. This counsel will encourage our team sort through the required guidance and put going on to us figure out a couple of every second things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to gain considered for Liquidation?
Simply open up an excel and amass the following guidance into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can increase as much recommendation you may have onto this manifest – it will only urge on us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who do we know in our huge network in the liquidation industry that can in fact benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall broadcast value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost joined with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we affect with.
• Brand additional inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise