Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Desert View, Arizona?
Excess inventory buyers are in the event of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of whatever shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a problem sitting in the put stirring to of your warehouse more than the years. It isn’t really a priority of any business to present it attention or settlement with it because it’s a tedious task without much reward to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one day you do it’s taken in the works a big chunk of your warehouse space. The atmosphere that you can be used for extra fresh inventory!
Having to agreement with excess inventory of accretion that’s outdated, and isn’t interim as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a house for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to find an experienced concern that has experience dealing later than large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been put on an act just that since 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you listen what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject business experts in the arena of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of keen with some of the most recognized brands in the world! Our membership with these vendors dates back up to the in front 90s subsequent to we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a association with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by whatever guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at whatever times and having tough conversations with needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What reach we want by having tough conversations? Well, every matter is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to see their product after it hitting the auxiliary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mom and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors everything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not play in for your bulk inventory – We have another another for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply perform us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will pull off the trick. This guidance will help our team sort through the required guidance and put stirring to us figure out a couple of alternative things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to gain considered for Liquidation?
Simply log on up an excel and grow the following guidance into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can accumulate as much guidance you may have onto this manifest – it will only incite us gain to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information under is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who do we know in our huge network in the liquidation industry that can essentially benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall market value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost associated with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we behave with.
• Brand supplementary inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise