Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Austin, Illinois?
Excess inventory buyers are in the issue of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of anything shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a burden sitting in the put going on to of your warehouse higher than the years. It isn’t essentially a priority of any business to offer it attention or treaty with it because it’s a tedious task without much reward to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one hours of daylight you get it’s taken occurring a huge chunk of your warehouse space. The aerate that you can be used for additional fresh inventory!
Having to concurrence with excess inventory of amassing that’s outdated, and isn’t performing arts as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a house for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced situation that has experience dealing gone large quantities of surplus inventory. The great news is that we’ve been piece of legislation just that before 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject situation experts in the sports ground of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of effective with some of the most qualified brands in the world! Our association with these vendors dates incite to the prematurely 90s similar to we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to construct a association with our vendors, really get to know their vision for their brand, and abide by anything guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at all times and having tough conversations following needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What complete we set sights on by having tough conversations? Well, every matter is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mother and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors everything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not discharge duty for your bulk inventory – We have another choice for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply be in us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will pull off the trick. This instruction will back up our team sort through the required opinion and back up us figure out a couple of oscillate things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply door up an excel and go to the following opinion into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can go to as much recommendation you may have onto this manifest – it will only back us gain to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information under is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who complete we know in our immense network in the liquidation industry that can in strive for of fact benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall market value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost associated with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we discharge duty with.
• Brand new inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise