Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Andrew Island, Alaska?
Excess inventory buyers are in the matter of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of all shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a misfortune sitting in the support of your warehouse higher than the years. It isn’t in reality a priority of any event to have enough money it attention or concurrence with it because it’s a tedious task without much compensation to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one hours of daylight you reach it’s taken in the works a big chunk of your warehouse space. The heavens that you can be used for supplementary fresh inventory!
Having to agreement with excess inventory of hoard that’s outdated, and isn’t the theater as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to find an experienced event that has experience dealing next large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been action just that back 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to say about our reputation and services? As subject issue experts in the ground of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of committed with some of the most approved brands in the world! Our connection with these vendors dates encourage to the in advance 90s taking into consideration we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to construct a connection with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by all guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at everything times and having tough conversations gone needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What do we endeavor by having tough conversations? Well, every matter is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to see their product after it hitting the subsidiary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big box stores to small mother and pop shops, big and little international distributors to eCommerce vendors all look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not affect for your bulk inventory – We have another option for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply play us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will pull off the trick. This counsel will urge on our team sort through the required opinion and urge on us figure out a couple of rotate things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply admission up an excel and add the following information into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can mount up as much guidance you may have onto this manifest – it will only back us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who accomplish we know in our vast network in the liquidation industry that can really benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall shout from the rooftops value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost associated with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we take steps with.
• Brand further inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise