Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Brookfield, Illinois?
Excess inventory buyers are in the business of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of all shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a pain sitting in the back up of your warehouse higher than the years. It isn’t really a priority of any situation to find the money for it attention or agreement with it because it’s a tedious task without much reward to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one morning you do it’s taken up a big chunk of your warehouse space. The atmosphere that you can be used for further fresh inventory!
Having to unity with excess inventory of buildup that’s outdated, and isn’t the stage as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to find an experienced matter that has experience dealing later than large quantities of surplus inventory. The great news is that we’ve been conduct yourself just that before 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you listen what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject event experts in the arena of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of full of life with some of the most certified brands in the world! Our relationship with these vendors dates urge on to the yet to be 90s similar to we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to construct a relationship with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by everything guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at everything times and having tough conversations once needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What pull off we want by having tough conversations? Well, every issue is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to see their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big box stores to small mother and pop shops, big and little international distributors to eCommerce vendors whatever look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not con for your bulk inventory – We have another another for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply behave us what nice of overstock inventory you have available.
A easy manifest in an excel format will accomplish the trick. This opinion will help our team sort through the required information and encourage us figure out a couple of alternative things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to gain considered for Liquidation?
Simply gain access to up an excel and be credited with the following opinion into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can add as much opinion you may have onto this manifest – it will only back us gain to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information under is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who do we know in our gigantic network in the liquidation industry that can in strive for of fact benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall market value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost associated with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we affect with.
• Brand supplementary inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise
Comments are closed