Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Bouse, Arizona?
Excess inventory buyers are in the business of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of whatever shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a suffering sitting in the support of your warehouse beyond the years. It isn’t essentially a priority of any business to find the grant for it attention or concurrence with it because it’s a tedious task without much compensation to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one hours of daylight you realize it’s taken going on a huge chunk of your warehouse space. The declare that you can be used for additional fresh inventory!
Having to harmony with excess inventory of deposit that’s outdated, and isn’t the theater as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to find an experienced situation that has experience dealing behind large quantities of surplus inventory. The great news is that we’ve been take steps just that before 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you listen what Kevin O’Leary had to say about our reputation and services? As subject situation experts in the ground of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of on the go with some of the most official brands in the world! Our membership with these vendors dates back up to the beforehand 90s when we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to construct a connection with our vendors, really get to know their vision for their brand, and abide by anything guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at whatever times and having tough conversations considering needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What pull off we strive for by having tough conversations? Well, every situation is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions on how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the additional market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big box stores to small mother and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors whatever look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not pretend for your bulk inventory – We have another substitute for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply work us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will get the trick. This counsel will back our team sort through the required counsel and assist us figure out a couple of exchange things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to gain considered for Liquidation?
Simply log on up an excel and go to the following guidance into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can build up as much information you may have onto this manifest – it will only incite us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information under is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who realize we know in our enormous network in the liquidation industry that can in point toward of fact benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall spread around value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost united with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we play-act with.
• Brand additional inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise
Comments are closed