Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Big Nose Creek Subdivision, Alabama?
Excess inventory buyers are in the matter of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of everything shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a hardship sitting in the support of your warehouse over the years. It isn’t truly a priority of any concern to find the money for it attention or agreement with it because it’s a tedious task without much return to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one hours of daylight you complete it’s taken in the works a huge chunk of your warehouse space. The vent that you can be used for new fresh inventory!
Having to treaty with excess inventory of amassing that’s outdated, and isn’t the theater as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a house for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to locate an experienced matter that has experience dealing in the same way as large quantities of surplus inventory. The great news is that we’ve been feat just that previously 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject matter experts in the ring of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of in force with some of the most approved brands in the world! Our membership with these vendors dates help to the in the future 90s in imitation of we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a attachment with our vendors, really get to know their vision for their brand, and abide by everything guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at all times and having tough conversations taking into consideration needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What complete we ambition by having tough conversations? Well, every matter is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would desire their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the subsidiary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big box stores to small mother and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors anything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not play in for your bulk inventory – We have another other for you!
Our process is as simple as 1-2-3!
- Simply comport yourself us what nice of overstock inventory you have available.
A easy manifest in an excel format will attain the trick. This assistance will support our team sort through the required suggestion and urge on us figure out a couple of different things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply entrance up an excel and ensue the following guidance into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can mount up as much guidance you may have onto this manifest – it will only help us gain to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who reach we know in our immense network in the liquidation industry that can essentially benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall spread around value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost united with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we decree with.
• Brand additional inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise