Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Benjamin Island, Alaska?
Excess inventory buyers are in the business of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of all shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a problem sitting in the back up of your warehouse higher than the years. It isn’t essentially a priority of any thing to present it attention or harmony with it because it’s a tedious task without much recompense to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one hours of daylight you pull off it’s taken up a big chunk of your warehouse space. The vent that you can be used for additional fresh inventory!
Having to treaty with excess inventory of heap that’s outdated, and isn’t temporary as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a house for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to find an experienced business that has experience dealing like large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been put on an act just that before 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you hear what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject business experts in the field of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of effective with some of the most ascribed brands in the world! Our relationship with these vendors dates assist to the in advance 90s considering we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a connection with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by everything guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at all times and having tough conversations taking into consideration needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What do we aspiration by having tough conversations? Well, every situation is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to see their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mommy and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors all look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not play-act for your bulk inventory – We have another choice for you!
Our process is as simple as 1-2-3!
- Simply appear in us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will accomplish the trick. This information will support our team sort through the required information and urge on us figure out a couple of swap things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply gate up an excel and build up the following recommendation into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can add as much suggestion you may have onto this manifest – it will only urge on us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who do we know in our gigantic network in the liquidation industry that can in fact benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall promote value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost associated with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we do something with.
• Brand additional inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise
Comments are closed