Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Atwood, Arkansas?
Excess inventory buyers are in the event of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of all shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a problem sitting in the back of your warehouse on culmination of the years. It isn’t truly a priority of any business to meet the expense of it attention or agreement with it because it’s a tedious task without much return to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one daylight you realize it’s taken stirring a huge chunk of your warehouse space. The vent that you can be used for supplementary fresh inventory!
Having to harmony with excess inventory of collection that’s outdated, and isn’t performing arts as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to find an experienced issue that has experience dealing considering large quantities of surplus inventory. The good news is that we’ve been decree just that in the past 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you listen what Kevin O’Leary had to tell about our reputation and services? As subject matter experts in the ring of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of effective with some of the most credited brands in the world! Our membership with these vendors dates encourage to the to come 90s following we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to build a connection with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by whatever guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at all times and having tough conversations in the same way as needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What attain we object by having tough conversations? Well, every matter is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would desire their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions on how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mom and pop shops, big and little international distributors to eCommerce vendors everything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not play-act for your bulk inventory – We have another different for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply play-act us what nice of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will pull off the trick. This information will incite our team sort through the required instruction and help us figure out a couple of vary things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply read up an excel and mount up the following guidance into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can build up as much opinion you may have onto this manifest – it will only support us gain to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information under is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who complete we know in our enormous network in the liquidation industry that can truly benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall present value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost allied with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we perform with.
• Brand further inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise