Are you looking for Excess Inventory Buyers in Akron, Alabama?
Excess inventory buyers are in the thing of helping manufacturers, wholesalers, Amazon sellers, private label vendors, and businesses of anything shapes and sizes that have an overstock of consumer products available.
Surplus inventory can become a difficulty sitting in the back of your warehouse over the years. It isn’t essentially a priority of any concern to give it attention or agreement with it because it’s a tedious task without much compensation to your bottom line. Therefore, it collects dust, and one daylight you reach it’s taken happening a big chunk of your warehouse space. The declare that you can be used for extra fresh inventory!
Having to pact with excess inventory of collection that’s outdated, and isn’t drama as you may have hoped for can be overwhelming. Finding a home for this inventory is a job for an experienced company that understands the ins and outs of purchasing closeout inventory. You have to find an experienced matter that has experience dealing as soon as large quantities of surplus inventory. The great news is that we’ve been ham it up just that since 1994!
Liquidateproducts.com is the nation’s largest buyer of overstock, surplus, and excess inventory. Did you listen what Kevin O’Leary had to say about our reputation and services? As subject thing experts in the arena of inventory liquidation, we have had the pleasure of working with some of the most qualified brands in the world! Our relationship with these vendors dates back to the upfront 90s afterward we started out in the liquidation business.
Our mission has always been to construct a attachment with our vendors, really gain to know their vision for their brand, and abide by all guidelines laid out. This means properly communicate at everything times and having tough conversations taking into consideration needed and finding solutions for their excess and overstock inventory. What get we strive for by having tough conversations? Well, every event is different. Everyone has a specific idea as to how they would want their brands represented in the market. There are restrictions upon how the brand owner wants to look their product after it hitting the secondary market. We are here to abide by it all. One of our greatest advantages is that we have a customer base that’s worldwide. From big bin stores to small mom and pop shops, big and small international distributors to eCommerce vendors everything look to us for their merchandising needs. Therefore, if one channel of distribution does not act out for your bulk inventory – We have another different for you!
Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Simply undertaking us what kind of overstock inventory you have available.
A simple manifest in an excel format will complete the trick. This recommendation will urge on our team sort through the required recommendation and incite us figure out a couple of substitute things
- Review our bulk offer.
- Get your shipment ready & Get paid!
How to properly prepare your inventory to get considered for Liquidation?
Simply log on up an excel and go to the following information into it.
Example: Inventory SKU, Inventory Description, UPC, ASIN, Links (if any) Case Pack, Total # of cases, Total # of pallets, Variations (If any)
You can ensue as much information you may have onto this manifest – it will only put in the works to us get to our findings faster.
Essentially, the information below is what we are looking to find.
- What is the product?
- Who get we know in our Big network in the liquidation industry that can in aspire of fact benefit from this inventory?
- What is the overall publicize value of this surplus inventory?
- What is this inventory worth to us?
- What is the cost united with this potential purchase?
Here is a list of a few conditions of products we play-act with.
• Brand new inventory
• Shelf pulls of merchandise
• General liquidation
• Salvaged Lots of inventory
• Unmanifested customer returns
• Manifested customer returns
• Cancelled orders of products
• Truckloads of customer returns
• Excess Closeouts
• Discontinued and aged inventory
• Packaging change
Here is a list of some of the categories of the inventory we specialize in.
• Overstock Inventory of Toys & Games
• Excess Inventory of Office Supplies
• Inventory Buyers of Video games
• Bulk inventory liquidators of Health & Beauty
• Closeout buyers of Consumer Electronics
• Bulk Inventory buyers of Beauty Products
• Discontinued Personal care merchandise
• Outdated and overstock inventory of Automotive consumer products.
• Liquidation of licensed products
• Overstock inventory of General Merchandise